So, I recently decided that I wanted to learn how to cook. And by that, I mean learning how to cook more things than college staples like ramen and scrambled eggs.
So I got a few cookbooks and picked some recipes that I’m gonna be trying over the next few weeks.
Tonight I made lamb chops with a Dijon mustard and Parmesan cheese crust. For sides I made red potatoes, broccoli, and sliced tomatoes. All together, a single plate was about 12 Weight Watchers points.
Well, it was a resounding success! My whole family loved it!
Maybe there’s a chef buried somewhere deep within me after all!
- sedavis likes this
- jsarevisited said: Looks good.
- jsarevisited likes this
- why-are-you-tiger said: I’m not a fan of lamb, but those look amazing.
- why-are-you-tiger likes this
- kiarou said: Oh, dude that looks so delicious. My stomach is growling!!!
- therealsongbirddiamondback said: Do I spy YOU?! :P
- therealsongbirddiamondback likes this
- byebyebriar likes this
- filmsfoodandfandom posted this